Profound RF - SAN FRANCISCOTHE NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT
Increase Dermal Volume, Improve Skin Laxity, and Diminish Cellulite for a Profound result!
ProfoundRF is a safe, effective, one-time treatment creating new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid to contour, smooth, and firm your face, neck, and body.
What is ProfoundRF?
At Pacific Plastic Surgery Group in San Francisco, we continue to pioneer the latest in innovative treatments and procedures throughout the Bay Area. That is why we’re proud to offer ProfoundRF by Syneron Candela. ProfoundRF uses a 5-paired micro-needle electrode device with bipolar Radio Frequency energy to precisely deliver fractionated thermal injuries to the deepest levels of your skin (reticular dermis), this is where the concentration of collagen is the highest. These thermal injuries induce a wound healing response that provides dermal remodeling with new elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid for truly profound results.
What Areas Can You Treat?
ProfoundRF is known at the “No Surgery Facelift”. Profound stimulates new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid formation, resulting in visible skin improvements. If you have any of the following concerns, ProfoundRF might be the right treatment for you!
- Loose or sagging skin on the face (Smile Lines/ Nasolabial and Melolabial Folds)
- Loose or sagging skin on the neck (Neck Strands and Turkey Neck/ Jowls)
- Loose or sagging skin under the neck (Jawline and Chin/ Submental)
- Under Chin Fat (Double Chin)
- Loose or sagging skin on the body (abdomen, arms, legs, thighs, bra rolls)
- Cellulite and more!
Each treatment begins with a complimentary consultation with one of our trained medical providers. After creating a customized treatment and you are deemed a good candidate the procedure will be scheduled.
- Numbing cream will be applied to the area(s) being treated.
- Next, local anesthetic to neutralize the deeper dermal layers will be injected for optimal comfort.
- Once the anesthetic has taken affect, the Profound treatment begins. The Profound micro-needle device has a 5-paneled electrode that is inserted for 3 seconds (versus micro-needling devices that insert for 10-1000 milliseconds).
- After the area(s) have been treated, a nourishing cream and SPF are applied.
- Minimal side effects include swelling and tenderness for 24-48 hours, resolving by days 5 to 7. Bruising takes from 7 to 14 days depending on the patient. We recommend LED Light Therapy to reduce swelling and minimize bruising. Again, these symptoms duration varies from patient-to-patient.
Patients can expect to see their results approximately three months after their procedure, the treatment will continue to improve over the course of 12 months.*Individual results may vary