Vampire Facial San Francisco, CA
PRP Micro-needling AKA Vampire Facial SAN FRANCISCO
PRP is packed with hundreds of growth factors, stem cells, and cytokines known to stimulate cell repair and regenerate. Pairing this potent concentrate with our Eclipse Micro-pen creates a truly exceptional treatment. PRP can be performed on the face, as well as the rest of the body for skin rejuvenation.
WHAT IS PRP (PLATELET-RICH PLASMA)?
Platelet-Rich Plasma is the result of centrifuging (separating) blood to remove the red blood cells. What is left is a high concentrate of hundreds of naturally-occurring proteins called growth factors, stem cells, and other cytokines. These growth factors are essential for overall cell health and function, including signaling cells to regenerate and repair tissues. Pairing PRP with micro-needling has the potential to repair and regenerate damaged skin to restore and maintain a more radiant and youthful-looking you.
Each treatment begins with a complimentary consultation with one of our trained medical providers. After creating a customized treatment and you are deemed a good candidate the procedure will begin.
- First, your blood will be drawn and placed in a centrifuge. The centrifuge spins the blood separating the bloods different components by their densities allowing the PRP to be collected.
- Numbing cream will be applied to the area(s) being treated.
- Once the numbing cream has taken affect, the PRP concentrate is applied to the skin with our Eclipse Micro-pen micro-needling device.
- After the area(s) have been treated, a nourishing cream and SPF are applied.
- Minimal side effects include redness and possible tenderness. These symptoms usually resolve within 24-48 hours. Most patients are able to return to normal day activities immediately post treatment.
Micro-needling w/ PRP $795
(package pricing is available)
Visible results are seen over the following weeks up to 6 months after treatment(s). This is due to the cell regeneration and repair that happens over time. Depending on your skin conditions and goals, a series or combination therapies may be recommended. Series are customized to your specific goals but most series consist of 3-6 treatments every 2-3 weeks.
Learn more about Epidermal Collagen Induction Therapy from these trusted sources:*Individual results may vary