The lift, smooth, or plump that everyone will notice, but no one will know.
Juvederm offers a collection of fillers, each tailored to provide you with results that are subtle and long-lasting. Whether it’s to lift & contour your cheeks, plump your lips, or smooth your wrinkles & lines you’ve come to the right place.
- 1 What is Juvederm?
- 2 Before & After Photos
- 3 How Does Juvederm work?
- 4 Results
- 5 Informational Video on Juvederm
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Am I a good candidate?
- 8 Is Juvederm® safe?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9.1 What is Juvederm?
- 9.2 Where is Juvederm used?
- 9.3 What is hyaluronic acid?
- 9.4 What is the treatment experience like?
- 9.5 Does it hurt?
- 9.6 When will I see results?
- 9.7 How long do results last?
- 9.8 How can I save on treatments?
- 9.9 Are there any reasons I shouldn’t receive Juvederm injectable gel fillers?
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm® is a collection of injectable fillers made from hyaluronic acid (HA). Naturally found in the body, hyaluronic acid is part of your inter-cellular matrix that provides structural support to cells. Hyaluronic acid helps skin to retain moisture and promote collagen and elastin production.
Before & After Photos
How Does Juvederm work?
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid filler injectable that promotes collagen and elastin in the facial tissue, temporarily adding volume for a smooth and supple texture. The hyaluronic acid is unique in Juvederm as it is chemically cross-linked to slow down degradation.
The Juvederm collection provides a range of results which vary depending on the area being treated, your skin’s metabolism, and the formula being used. Areas being treated and formulas averages are below.
- Cheeks: Voluma XC lasts up to 2 years*
- Lines & Wrinkles: Juvederm XC up to 1 year* and Vollure XC up to 18 months*
- Lips: Juvederm Ultra XC and Volbella XC up to 1 year*
*Results may vary.
Informational Video on Juvederm
- Immediate, natural-looking results
- Non-invasive; a surgery-free option for the lift, smooth, or plump you need
- Safely augment cheeks, lips, and/ or lines and wrinkles (human-based, no allergy testing)
- Inexpensive when compared to a surgical alternative
Am I a good candidate?
Nearly everyone is a candidate for Juvederm treatment.
The hyaluronic acid used in Juvederm is not derived from animal sources so it is typically non-allergenic. You are not a candidate for Juvederm if you have a history of severe allergic reaction to lidocaine or the proteins used to make hyaluronic acid. Please consult your physician if you think you have an allergy.
Is Juvederm® safe?
Minimal risks are associated with Juvederm. As with all fillers, there is a risk of swelling, redness, and/ or soreness at the site of the injections. These subside quickly after treatment. Some may bruise or have prolonged swelling, redness, and/ or soreness that fully subsides in less than 7 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Juvederm?
JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face – without surgery. All JUVÉDERM® fillers are a smooth, crystal-clear gel that are administered by injection in your aesthetic healthcare provider’s office.
Where is Juvederm used?
Different formulations are approved to either lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long lasting.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding subtle volume around the nose and mouth in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® XC smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds fullness and plumps lips as well as soothes and corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines in adults.
What is hyaluronic acid?
The JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers is made fom hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers is made from a modified form of HA.
What is the treatment experience like?
Your aesthetic healthcare provider will take your medical history and provide a facial analysis. Be prepared to discuss your aesthetic areas of concern. This is not a surgical treatment. Actual treatment with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels can take 15 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on which area of your face is being treated.
Does it hurt?
JUVÉDERM® injectable gels labeled with “XC” contain pain-reducing lidocaine to help manage pain or discomfort during the injection. You may also ask your aesthetic healthcare provider about a topical numbing cream or ice to help further minimize discomfort.
When will I see results?
You will see results immediately/instantly.
How long do results last?
Results may last one year to two years, with optimal correction and depending on the formula used. Please see each product below to see how long results last with each formula, based on what was observed in clinical studies.
How can I save on treatments?
Enroll in the Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards Program to save money on treatments with the JUVÉDERM® Collection. You earn points on each JUVÉDERM® treatment that you can redeem for savings on future treatments. You can also earn and redeem points on other selected treatments that your specialist may determine are right for you. In addition, you can also earn points when you shop online at your favorite retailers participating in the Brilliant Distinctions® Mall. As a member you will receive treatment reminders and information about your points balance. Join the Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards Program.
Are there any reasons I shouldn’t receive Juvederm injectable gel fillers?
Do not receive JUVÉDERM® injectable gel fillers if you have a history of severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the proteins (Gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make hyaluronic acid (HA) in JUVÉDERM® injectable gel fillers.