NeoLTS is the most sophisticated LED Light Therapy System on the market.
NeoLTS is a non-invasive, professional-grade, scientifically-proven light therapy system to improve the appearance of your skin. Achieve long term results with a simple, painless, and relaxing maintenance plan.
What is NeoLTS LED Light Therapy?
NeoLTS technology was originally developed by NASA to accelerate healing in light-deprived environments. It has since been scientifically verified and FDA approved for a multitude of beneficial uses including skin and hair treatment. It is an all-natural, painless, well-documented technology that is safe for use on all skin types.
How Does LED Light Therapy work?
L.E.D. stands for Light Emitting Diodes.
LEDs are light sources that release energy in the form of photons. They release specific wavelengths of energy-producing light into the deeper layers of the skin, each with certain benefits (cells or target chromophores absorb light and cause a biochemical reaction). Currently there are three light waves that are FDA-approved: Red/ Amber, Near Infrared, and Blue.
Red/ Amber and Near Infrared wavelengths accelerate cellular activity by stimulating fibroblasts production, generating new collagen and elastin. This minimizes the signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, scarring, inflammation) and optimizes the skin’s barrier function by improving its ability to retain key elements it needs to heal.
Red/ Amber LED is great for encouraging cellular regeneration, plumping, firming, calming, and healing. Both Red/Amber and Near Infrared wavelength promote overall health by increasing the levels of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is often referred to as the cell’s energy, known to stimulate living cells including the hair follicles.
Blue wavelength causes the development of oxygen radicals that kill P. acnes bacteria without damaging the skin. LED is believed to reduce cytokines, a class of inflammatory producing substances believed to lay a role in chronic acne.
Benefits of NeoLTS LED Light Therapy
- Builds collagen and elastin (anti-aging)
- Greatly reduces inflammation and pain (calming, healing)
- Reduces couperose conditions (redness, flushing, and broken capillaries)
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Speeds wound healing (including open wounds and acne)
- Help skin to retain moisture
- Ideal for all skin types
- No downtime, able to return to daily activity immediately after treatment
- Multiple applications (uses) that address a variety of skin conditions.
Compelling. These are actual NeoLTS Light Therapy patients.
Come in and R-E-L-A-X. Once you’re checked in, we will walk to your treatment room. You will lie down in one of our snuggly-heated treatment beds, receive a deep cleanse and exfoliation to prepare the skin.
Book a Consultation for NeoLTS Light Therapy to learn more about the incredible results we achieve!
- The NASA Light Emitting Diode Medical Program
- Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy
- Clinical Trials.gov
- Efficacy and Safety of a Low-level Laser Device in the Treatment of Male and Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Lasers in Medical Science
- BYRDIE: Does LED Light Therapy Really Improve Skin? I Put It To The Test
- HuffPost, The Blog: Yes, LED Facial Treatments Do Work (But Not In A Flash)
- Huffington Post, Style: Exactly What LED Light Therapy Is And Why It’s Good For Your Skin
- Refinery29: Could Your Skin Benefit From Light Therapy Or Lasers?