What’s better than a Photofacial? Pairing it with Dermaplaning!
Photoplaning™ is the combination therapy of gentle exfoliation followed by a IPL laser. Whether you’re targeting skin tone and texture or want a stunning natural glow (like, insane glow), this is the treatment to try. Learn more below!
What is Dermaplaning and IPL?
Dermaplaning + IPL (Intense Pulsed Laser) is a non-invasive, no-downtime exfoliating treatment that is suitable for most all skin types paired with a gentle yet effective resurfacing laser treatment to even out skin texture and tone, giving a youthful glow.
Treatment includes preparation of the skin with a cleanser and astringent. A stainless steel blade is gently moved across the skin’s surface, removing dead skin, fine hairs (vellus hairs) and cellular debris. Then, a numbing agent is applied, once the face is numb the IPL laser handpiece is placed against your skin. Most patients describe this as a “sting” or being snapped with a rubber band. The laser is done in quadrants and takes about 20 minutes total.
Ask a provider a question about your unique circumstances and whether Photoplaning™ is right for you.
Each potential treatment begins with a complimentary consultation with one of our trained medical providers. After creating a customized treatment plan and you are deemed a good candidate you have the option of proceeding with and/ or scheduling the treatment (there is no obligation to receive treatment).
- Non-invasive; a surgery-free option to prevent premature aging, refine skin tone and texture, and give a natural, youthful glow
- Targets unwanted pigments (age spots, sun damage, and broken capillaries)
- Helps to stimulate collagen production
- Helps reduce redness and couperose conditions (Rosacea)
- Safe with minimal side effect; no downtime and able to return to most daily activities post-treatment
- Quick treatment; in-and-out in 60 minutes