If you’ve tried various hair-loss solutions and haven’t gotten the results you’ve wanted, it’s time to consider the NeoGraft FUE in San Francisco. This option can produce the desired results in virtually no time.
Hair-transplant techniques have gone through a series of evolutions over the past few decades, and now, hair restoration is a minimally invasive procedure that offers exceptional benefits.
A hair transplant is primarily a two-phase procedure that involves extraction and plantation. In traditional methods, a strip of hair along with the skin underneath it is removed from the donor area, which is then planted on the affected area.
However, NeoGraft is an advanced hair-loss prevention and restoration method where the individual follicles from the donor area are gently removed in a uniform grouping and are subsequently planted in the balding region, making sure they seamlessly blend with the existing hairline.
The follicles that are harvested from the donor area are living cells and are thus able to stimulate the growth process of hair in the region where they are transplanted.
The NeoGraft FUE hair transplant is fast becoming a popular choice. It’s preferred over traditional transplant techniques because of the numerous benefits it offers:
• The NeoGraft FUE transplant doesn’t cause a great deal of discomfort. A minimally invasive procedure is performed for the hair-restoration process. The plastic surgeon transplants multiple follicular units containing hair with the help of a circular punch. The procedure doesn’t require any scalpels or incisions, eliminating the need for stitches or surgical staples.
• This procedure is a viable solution for both men and women. From a receding hairline to alopecia, this method can be helpful in treating a wide range of hair-loss problems. Women can use NeoGraft FUE transplant to treat hair loss in the center of the hairline that forms a distinctive V shape. The technique may also be used for eyelash or eyebrow transplant. For men, the technique is not reserved for the treatment of receding hairline alone – it can help with mustache or beard problems as well.
• The procedure is fast and accurate. Hair that grows following a NeoGraft FUE transplant is natural and healthy in appearance and complements the hairline.
• NeoGraft FUE transplant is a permanent solution to hair-loss problems, as the transplanted follicles will be a part of the overall hair-growth process forever.
• Recovery time is quick. As a matter of fact, you can resume work within 24 hours of the procedure.
• Baldness, in many cases, affects a large area. As a result, many people have limited hair left on their scalp that can be used as donor hair in traditional hair-transplant methods. However, with the NeoGraft technique, donor hair can be collected from any part of the body and not necessarily from the head itself.
• NeoGraft hair transplantation can be used to camouflage scars.
• And the best part of NeoGraft transplant is that the transplanted hair can be treated the same way you treat your normal hair, and you can use normal hair care products on your transplanted hair.
Ready for that full head of hair you’ve been dreaming of? Contact the office of Dr. Edward Miranda, a board-certified plastic surgeon in San Francisco, and arrange an appointment for a NeoGraft consultation!
Schedule your consultation at Pacific Plastic Surgery Center in San Francisco, where we pride ourselves on our results and quality patient experience.
77 Van Ness Ave, Suite 302, San Francisco, CA