Trying to find a solid skincare routine? Focusing on age prevention, minimizing the appearance of scarring, hyperpigmenation, or fine lines and wrinkles?
For those looking to improve the appearance of their skin or simply enjoy a relaxing facial treatment we have a variety of services to accommodate. Learn about our treatments below and click here to ask our licensed esthetician any questions you may have!
- 1 CUSTOMIZED FACIALS
- 2 FOCUSED TREATMENTS
- 3 MICRODERMABRASION
- 4 LED LIGHT THERAPY
- 5 OXYGEN INFUSION
- 6 PROFESSIONAL CHEMICAL PEELS
- 7 PROFESSIONAL ENZYME PEELS
- 8 ULTRASONIC ENERGY
- 9 HIGH FREQUENCY
- 10 STEAMING (AND OZONE)
- 11 MOISTURE ANALYSIS
- 12 BEAUTIFYING BACK FACIAL
- 13 SKINCARE AT PACIFIC PLASTIC SURGERY GROUP
Each facial is tailored to address the specific needs of the client’s skin.
This is a two-pronged approach of providing immediate results while reaching longterm goals. This is a 60-minute treatment with all products, techniques, and modalities included in the price. Modalities that may be incorporated into a treatment include: Moisture Analysis, Steam, Extractions, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Massage, LED Light Therapy, Ultrasonic Energy, Thermal Encapsulation, High Frequency, Microdermabrasion, Enzyme or Chemical Peel and/ or Oxygen Infusion. We offer the following facial appointment types.
- 30-minute Skin Consultation
- 60-minute Customized Facial
- 75-minute Customized Facial
- 90-minute Customized Facial
- 60-minute Back Facial
Focused series bought in packages of 1, 3, 6, or 12.
We offer both Microdermabrasion and LED Light Therapy treatments. These treatments are all the benefits without the fluff and ideal for anyone on the go! A two-pronged approach to provide immediate results while achieving longterm goals. Each treatment is 15-30 minutes and includes a skin analysis, deep cleanse to prepare the skin, treatment specified and appropriate post-treatment skincare products.
Our most popular treatment and an ideal “maintenance” treatment. Microdermabrasion is a skin resurfacing treatment that removes the uppermost layers of the stratum corner by abrading the skin with either aluminum oxide crystals or diamond crystals.
This procedure makes way for a new, smoother layer of skin to replace the skin that’s being abraded.
These dramatic treatments are safe with minimal side effects, painless, and there is no recovery time. Optimal results will occur with a series of 3 to 12 treatments (depending on the needs of the client) with proper home care. We offer two types of treatments at Pacific Plastic Surgery; Crystal Microdermabrasion (aluminum oxide) that uses micronized crystals and Diamond Peel Procedure which uses fine cut diamond-tipped wands. Benefits include;
- Helps to resurface areas of uneven texture
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles
- Gives a more even tone, more radiant complexion
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation (age spots, sun spots, lentigenes)
Microdermabrasion can be part of any customized treatment OR you’re able to purchase a package of sessions (session pricing above).
LED LIGHT THERAPY
First developed by NASA to accelerate healing in light-deprived environments, LEDs are light sources that release energy in the form of photons. They release specific wavelengths of energy-producing light into the deeper layers of the skin, each with certain benefits.
It is an all-natural, painless, well-documented technology that is FDA approved. Safe for use on all skin types and all ages.
Red, Amber, and Infrared wavelength accelerates cellular activity by stimulating fibroblasts production, generating new collagen and elastin. This minimizes the signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, scarring, inflammation) and optimizes the skin’s barrier function by improving its ability to retain key elements it needs to heal. Red LED is great for encouraging cellular regeneration, plumping, firming, calming, and healing.
Blue wavelength causes the development of oxygen radicals that kill P. acnes bacteria without damaging the skin. LED is believed to reduce cytokines, a class of inflammatory producing substances believed to lay a role in chronic acne. Benefits of LED include:
- Builds collagen and elastin (anti-aging)
- Greatly reduces inflammation and pain
- Reduces couperose conditions (redness, flushing, and broken capillaries)
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Speeds wound healing (including open wounds and acne)
- Help skin to retain moisture
Like all living things, our skin needs oxygen to survive. It is essential for cellular proliferation and regeneration.
As we age, our skin loses its ability to optimally retain and utilize oxygen. We use medical-grade oxygen to infuse the dermal cells with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and collagen. This pure oxygen is 1/70 the size of a red blood cell and carries up to 5 times more oxygen, maximizing the skin’s absorption and accelerating the production of new cells while removing toxins.
This treatment is great for anyone that is exposed to harsh environments and pollutants like tobacco smoke, dust, work in an industrial setting, work outside or are exposed to the elements, sun exposure, experience extreme hot and cold variances, or are experiencing high-stress.
Benefits of Oxygen Infusion
- Instantly creates a natural dewy glow
- Soothes and refreshes your skin naturally
- Encourages cellular proliferation and regeneration
- Anti-bacterial properties (good for acne)
- Reduces inflammation (good for sensitive skins)
- Hydrates and oxygenates the skin, it will be visibly nourished and supple
- Strong regenerating properties (wounds heal quicker in an oxygen-rich environment)
PROFESSIONAL CHEMICAL PEELS
We offer an assortment of chemical peels to accommodate and treat each skin type and condition. We offer SkinMedica’s full line of professional peels along with a Glycolic Acid 40%, and Salicylic Acid 15%. Learn more about SkinMedica Chemical Peels. A breakdown of the acids in our peels can be found below.
- Glycolic Acid is derived from sugar cane. A mild alphahydroxy acid (AHA) that works by loosening the intercellular lipids.
- Salicylic Acid is derived from the bark of willow trees. It is a betahydroxy acid that is oil-soluble.
- Resorcinol Acid is created by fusing plant secretions with potassium hydroxide, distillation and/ or prepared synthetically.
- Lactic Acid is an AHA derived most commonly from fermented cornstarch or sugar beets, can also be from other sources.
- Retinol is a form of Vitamin A. It’s a cell-communicating ingredient with small molecular structure, encourages cell proliferation.
- Mandelic Acid is an AHA derived from bitter almonds. Strong anti-bacterial properties.
- Malic Acid is an AHA found in many fruits and vegetables, especially apples.
- Phytic Acid is found in plant seeds, and is a natural plant antioxidant. Good for those with sensitive skins.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Improve the overall appearance of the skin (renewed, healthier looking skin)
- Accelerate skin exfoliation
- Refine surface texture and tone for a more uniform complexion
- Help clear congestion (acne and clogged pores)
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Improve dehydration and give the appearance of plumper skin
- Smoothes and refines skin texture and tone
- Reduces the appearance of scarring
PROFESSIONAL ENZYME PEELS
We offer different compilations of lactose, protease, amylase, lipase, and subtilisin. Enzyme peels are an effective method to accomplish intensive exfoliation. Enzymes selectively digested or diseased proteins (cells) without harming healthy living cells.
- Lactose is derived from milk.
- Protease can be derived from plants, bacteria, and animals. Most commonly papian (papaya) and bromeliad (pineapple).
- Amylase and Lipase are commonly derived from animals. Lipase can be extracted from some types of bacteria.
- Subtilisin is a protease derived from bacteria.
Benefits of Enzyme Peels
- Safe for all skins including sensitive
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Stimulates new cell growth
- Improves skin tone, texture and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Utilizing ultrasonic principle the machine creates either successive or pulsed waves (vibrations) to deeply penetrate the skin.
It excites dermal tissue, encourages blood circulation, and metabolism.
- Facilitates infusion and deeper penetration of active ingredients
- Promotes a healthy complexion
- Improves skin function and resilience
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, gives a firming effect
- Deep cleansing effect, helps to remove debris trapped in the pores (helps clear skin)
- Diminishes dry, cracked skin leaving it deeply hydrated
Commonly known as Tesla Frequency, is an electrical current with a high rate of oscillation. Its primary action is thermal, but at the same time it produces ozone.
High Frequency can be applied either direct, indirect, or sparking.
- Stimulates skin tissue and circulation
- Increases metabolism and promotes healing
- Is germicidal and has a strong anti-bacterial effect
- Helps penetration of active ingredients
STEAMING (AND OZONE)
Steaming is an essential part of any facial treatment. The primary benefits of vaporizing include;
- Softens any debris in the follicular orifice and helps facilitate extractions
- Helps penetration of active ingredients
- Oxygenates the skin
- Helps soften the skin tissues
- Increases circulation, and may help improve the skin’s metabolism
- Temporarily hydrates the stratum corneum
- Relaxes facial muscles and promotes general relaxation
- Ozone (O) is a form of oxygen that occurs in nature. It is used for its disinfecting and oxygenizing qualities.
For those in need of serious hydration. We can gauge just how “thirsty” your skin is! With bio-impedance technology we’re able to calculate the moisture content of the skin. Scanning multiple zones of the face, we’re able to define the needs of each area. This tool gives quick, scientific guidance to the esthetician and clients to create an active participation in the understanding of their skin’s function and needs.
BEAUTIFYING BACK FACIAL
Purify, balance, and hydrate. A deep cleanse and exfoliation (microdermabrasion, enzyme, glycolic mask, and/ or steam) followed by extractions. Then a balancing mask that hydrates and restores vitality to the skin. The back will feel like it’s “breathing” again.
SKINCARE AT PACIFIC PLASTIC SURGERY GROUP
All treatments are best in conjunction with a regular skin care routine.
Ravish Skin Care
Ravish by London Riley is an exclusive, medical-grade skin care line that incorporates prescription actives and cosmeceutical ingredients with therapeutic botanicals to create clean, distinctive, and effective skin care. Loaded with protective antioxidants, anti-aging actives, skin-friendly lipids, and healing plant extracts.
Ravish skin care products will help refine skin texture and tone, skin will feel and look smoother and more supple.
Primary actives include:
- Aloe Vera
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Comfry Root
- Glycolic Acid
- Green Tea Polyphenols
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Indian Gooseberry
- Kojic Acid
- Licorice Root
- Milk Thistle
- Panthenol (B5)
- Salicylic Acid
- Superoxide Dismutase
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamins A
Dr. Spiller Skin Care
A professional, results-oriented skin care line from Germany that restores and maintains the skin’s barrier system. The formulas mimic the skin’s own system for protecting and regenerating itself, giving the skin the conditions it needs to be naturally healthy, resilient and youthful.
With Dr. Spiller’s versatility, we’re able to offer additional products and services to reach each and every skin type, condition, and client preference, especially those with compromised skin barriers. We offer a multitude of products from their five complete lines: Biomimetic, their largest and most versatile line; ALPENrausch is COSMOS-certified organic and Oncology-approved; SENSICURA, to cure sensitive skin; Cellosophy, a luxury line; and MANage Your Skin, formulated specifically for men’s unique skin care needs.